Future-proof solution that builds on Autonomous Driving Network (ADN) architecture and draws on cutting-edge technologies, such as Wi-Fi 6, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), cloud, and Intelligence. With CloudCampus, organizations of all sizes can build next-generation campus networks that feature gigabit-wireless access, seamless and secure connectivity of everything, as well as assured high-quality cloud-based application experience. Ultimately, organizations achieve higher digital efficiency, while reducing the CAPEX and OPEX of campus networks. It cloudifies traditional network management functions using cloud computing technologies, and provides various features, such as multi tenant management, plug-and-play, user access, cloud-based network planning, cloud-based PMI, and open APIs, implementing flexible expansion of enterprise campus network services.
Wireless terminal connections
Global service interworking
Applications deployed on cloud
- DT CloudCampus Solution implements automatic and centralized management of remote multi-tenant networks using cloud computing technologies, provides data collection and analysis capabilities that cannot be provided by traditional network solutions, and implements network (LAN/WLAN) as a service (NaaS).
- The Agile Controller-Campus is a core component of CloudCampus Solution. It cloudifies traditional network management functions using cloud computing technologies, and provides various features, such as multi tenant management, plug-and-play, user access, cloud-based network planning, cloud-based PMI, and open APIs, implementing flexible expansion of enterprise campus network services.
Fully Wireless Accsess
- Unifies WLAN network
- Wi-fi & loT convergence
One Global Network
- One network for multiple services across HQ to multiple branches
- Cloud-network integration,cloud-driven network automation
- End-to-end SDV across LAN,WAN & WLAN
- Network visibilitiy and predictive maintenance
- Proactive optimization on user and application experience
Cloud Managed Network Solution redefines and migrates network management
From on-premises to the cloud. This is ideal for building a simplified, smart, and superfast cloud based network that delivers a superior user experience, helping enterprises of all sizes achieve their digital transformation goals.
Network devices (e.g. WLAN devices, switches, routers, and firewalls) working in cloud mode are used to provide network services for users across industries such as retail, hospitality, and education.
Cloud Management Platform Layer
With its web-based user interface (web UI), this platform provides cloud services throughout the entire lifecycle, from network planning and deployment to network optimization and O&M. After logging in using a browser or the CloudCampus APP on a mobile device, you can easily deploy the network, modify network configurations, and upgrade network devices. The result is a shift from decentralized to centralized management, and from local to remote O&M.
Value-added SaaS Layer
The cloud management platform provides standards-compliant open APIs in four categories: authentication and authorization, network automation, network O&M, and value-added data. These APIs allow DT to provide value-added application services.