CLARIFICATION TEXT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW OF DT TECHNOLOGY GROUP
This clarification text has been prepared by DT Technology Group as the data controller within the scope of the Article 10. of the Law on the Personel Data Protection No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation.
1. Identity of the Data Supervisor:
Your personal data, as the data controller, is DT Telekomünikasyon Bilişim ve Dayanıklı Tüketim Malları Servis Hizm. Turizm ve İnşaat Tic.Ltd.Şti. in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, within the scope described below.
2.Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
- Communicating with you,
- Informing about products by means such as e-mail and online advertising,
- Presenting special campaigns for you, promotional activities related to our products and services,
- Confirmation of the search, information about our company’s services and campaigns, and conducting consultation processes,
- Activity of marketing,
- Communication in pre-contract negotiations
will be processed for its purposes.
3.To Whom and For What Purpose Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred:
In order to carry out marketing operations in order to present your personal data, products and services in a better way and to communicate with you within the framework of all kinds of information, promotion, advertisement and other purposes; It will be shared with our business partners providing call center services, sms and mailing companies, limited to Google and Facebook abroad within the framework of advertising activities, and with our other branches located in Turkey due to the use of common servers and our company’s common global server located abroad.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data:
Your personal data you provide in the internet application form will be sent to KVKK Art. Based on the legal reasons that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the concept of explicit consent in 5/1 and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject is not harmed, it will be transferred to the electronic archive and information systems of DT Telekomünikasyon Bilişim ve Dayanıklı Tüketim Malları Servis Hizm. Turizm ve İnşaat Tic.Ltd.Şti. and kept under automatic means in digital environment.
5.Your Rights Under KVKK:
Without prejudice to the conditions stipulated in Article 28 of the KVKK titled “Exceptions”, your rights within the framework of Article 11 of the Law;
By applying to our institution,
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- To request the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to be notified of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
As personal data owners, you can send your requests regarding your rights (www.dtbilisimgrubu.com) with the “Data Owner Application Form” shared on the internet address in written or registered e-mail address (email@example.com), secure electronic signature, mobile signature or If you submit your identity in a verifiable form using the e-mail address previously notified by the relevant person and registered in his system, our company will finalize the request as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.